INC - candy & family

"I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfullness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth ..." (Ps. 40:10, NKJV)

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Pure intention

For all those I have invited to be INC, I have sent passages from the Bible I copied from our magazine that this world is passing, in our very eyes we can see the fulfillment of this words, the sustenance and resource of this world is diminishing with rapid acceleration. Even the destruction on peoples’ lives by so many means is a reality. I have shared what I have learned, as much as I profit from it, I would like also for you to profit. What a comfort is to know and understand God. There is no better place in this world than to be in INC, the words of God is pure and true, and He did not change, He is always good.

I have been clear that I will not engage in a non-inc partnership. I did not even asked for anyone’s time and effort to please me and in return forget my membership. It is foolishness. What i always did is to invite people to be INC because those who will join never loose.

Still the time is in our hands, to those outside can still come in. : )