INC - candy & family

"I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfullness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth ..." (Ps. 40:10, NKJV)

Saturday, May 26, 2007

baguio

Hurrah! We went to baguio this election, my first time, I found out that the temperature in baguio is cold and they said it is still warm compared to other months. We visited cousins, balikbayan from US. This is a needed reunion for us, its been a long time we have been together. The feel is different it is like I’m not in the Philippines but when you ride a jeep they speak tagalog. Baguio is beautiful but quiet. While typing this anecdote, it is quiet outside, what more in baguio and yes what more to other places! I almost seen it whole in a day, so what’s next… I really appreciated going there but what I mean is after seeing a beautiful place… it only entertains you for a while… but that’s it. Heading home i saw the city in the mountains fading… still nice to come home.

What we see in the night below the moon is actually venus, so bright!!!wow!!!
they say we will see it for several months pa… yipeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home