INC - candy & family

"I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfullness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth ..." (Ps. 40:10, NKJV)

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Thanksgiving in Central (dec 2005)


Published in Pasugo, Jan 2006





enlarge it :D

Through a visual presentation, the Executive Minister showed to the brethren the breadth of the Church’s missions, citing that it now has congregations in all habitable continents of the world. He emphasized that such a present global stature offers a solid proof that the Iglesia ni Cristo (Church of Christ) is indeed God’s mission of salvation from the distant or far east, as prophesied in Isaiah 43:5-6, which states:

“Do not be afraid – I am with you! From the distant east and the farthest west I will bring your people home. I will tell the north to let them go and the south not to hold them back. Let my people return from distant lands, from every part of the world.” (Today’s English Version)