INC - candy & family

"I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfullness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth ..." (Ps. 40:10, NKJV)

Thursday, January 31, 2008

time

recently I picked history books in the library and got a better picture of the world… it was a good read…. It gives a better sense that the time is passing and history is being made, how the events flows and how almost incomparable the recent events in history compared to hundreds even thousands of years that was recorded… in the last century how drastic the events were, how first world war came about, the events that triggered it, where nations intertwined to an inevitable drastic event, even second world war because of retaliation and building of empires… how the traces of the war is still here…we can still hear the recent fighting in Europe.. Serbia…, and does the fact sink in that only in our parents generation where many of the nations were born, the map was redrawn? We were given independence just 1946 right?

and the technology…superb… it speeds up.. super! We have action king and comedy king, (the comedy king is still alive and the action king just recently died) come to think of it… almost during their generation T.V was starting its use, yes I remember I even watched black and white T.V. in my younger days… with gloria romero, dolphy and the likes while drinking buko with my lola! And now, whoa! I can even make my own movies if I want to using a cellphone! How this blog can be viewed around the world. Hu! We ourselves is a witness of the black and white tv and how the big difference is to the present time…. I just want to add the fact is that history fulfills the Bible’s prophecies… the wars… the technology and the present condition of man… nation is suffering, beside the technology is the plight of the suffering man… man toils, his body decay even when alive he wrinkled and get sick, he get old… and he inevitably loose his life…

Serious? But it is true isn’t it? I’m sure you can feel the time is so fast… how the hours flies… Ahhh time flies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home