INC - candy & family

"I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfullness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth ..." (Ps. 40:10, NKJV)

Friday, January 18, 2008

let my feet be wet


i once told to somebody "sagana po ang Ama" (God is bountiful) thinking at that
moment the vastness of the ocean and the creatures in it, how can i deny that
fact even at times of scarcity. in the stillness and nothingness it should be
remembered.
even a touch of the cold water gives gladness.... the ocean refreshes and gives
lightness and peace.... with a few minutes that moment fulfills what the occasion
promises even if i did not surf as what i would want, i am the only one who wet
my feet... and i did... i do not want to missed it...
a desire to bear fruit... but the fruit is not yet there... then in the stillness wait...
and believe...