INC - candy & family

"I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfullness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth ..." (Ps. 40:10, NKJV)

Monday, December 31, 2007

Best Year!

i consider this one of the best years of my life.
i received immeasurable spiritual blessings.
i got the chance to meet the closest friends,
even spiritual leaders who never fails to nourish,
inspire and lead us. even met new friends,
given the chance to strengthen ties with and
friendship and love to all those i lead also,
even got to travel and saw the other side of the
world, even the future is being taken care of.
got inner peace and bountiful joy. My family is
all inside the Iglesia ni Cristo. Always on my
mind and heart the Father in heaven and His Son
Jesus Christ. I hope others will benefit from the
Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) articles posted
in this blog. :D!