INC - candy & family

"I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfullness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth ..." (Ps. 40:10, NKJV)

Friday, December 14, 2007

brighter than yesterday! :D

ahhh... dance with me....! :D
sarap, ang sarap sumayaw!!! hu-o!
the days are lighter and brighter!!!
saw few stars and maybe a planet this
early morning... too tiny! ah but that
is too big, too big really.... remembering
when we went to the sea with family
and rode a banca... how the waves were
too big it splashes to us... scary but more
thrilled.... and yes the ocean of clouds, like
snow in antartica but in the air.... and the sun!!!
how its light touch the clouds.... a smile will
be given and will not be withheld and goodness
will be given and will not be withheld... :D
missing people and my laugh buddies! ;D
music... hmmm... so sweet....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home