INC - candy & family

"I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfullness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth ..." (Ps. 40:10, NKJV)

Friday, July 28, 2006

Noborito station



found this in the net, 6 stations away from fujitsu office,
just remembering, sinamahan ako dito ni john hanggang
marating ko kung saan isinasagawa iyong pagsamba namin,
mga 15 minutes walk from this station. every thursday lang
kami dito at every sunday naman ay sa yokohama,
nga pala kahapon, july 27 ay 92nd anniv ng INC at
ngayon ay nasa 89 countries and territories na in
6 continents with 102 lahi na. : )

2 Comments:

At 12:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 19:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home