INC - candy & family

"I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfullness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth ..." (Ps. 40:10, NKJV)

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

War and Peace

I have read this book by Leo Tolstoy. The striking theme to me about this book is about
Pierre and Andrei. That in their inner self they are looking for something - moral, path, maybe
the answer to what is all this. If i remember it right, while in a battle Andrei fell down and see
the blue sky while laying on the ground. And he felt peace for a moment. I feel sad in understanding
that man's journey in the past is full of confusion, many unanswered questions. Yes, i believe it
is still now for many. Dumaan din ako rito, but i am satisfied, very satisfied from what i have learned.
I am glad, actually so relieved that in our present time there is an answer. That the confusion that
may arise is only the burden in this life, - but the meaning and the essence and the future is answered.
I am very willing to share what i have learned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home