INC - candy & family

"I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfullness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth ..." (Ps. 40:10, NKJV)

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

An Old Lady

I had a talk with an old lady, she is 63 years old. She reminded me of keeping the faith and how life is difficult. Many of her wants did not materialized. That what we can do is to hope that our plans be fulfilled. But most often than not, our plans will be set aside and some other things will happen. She had a broken bone and needs a help to stand. She's a bit lonely and sad. I could see the difficulties in our old age if our relatives is far away from us. While talking to her i was reminded how fast the years passed by, just 63 years of her life, not much material accomplishment, she's so wrinkled and weak, a loner at her old age. And while minutes passed while talking to her, i could smell her "may pagka-lupa". After talking to her, it takes several minutes for me to breathe refreshingly. It goes to show how our bodies is failing us. How really frail our life is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home