INC - candy & family

"I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfullness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth ..." (Ps. 40:10, NKJV)

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Gumamela

the power of memory - we can recall painful or sweet memories just like it was yesterday...
but on the other hand, we can be back in a same state (or maybe in a different state),
as if nothing happened in between and all but just a memory...

hahaha... its meeh... : )



2 Comments:

At 22:41, Blogger robdelacruz said...

I use the power of memory quite often. Both as a means of escape (to a happy place, during stressful periods), and to become more creative. I found out not that many people can use the power of memory for their own purposes, rather they are always controlled by current emotions.

 
At 20:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ako mas madalas unsolicited, mas duon ata ako sa pangalawang sinabi mo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home