INC - candy & family

"I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfullness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth ..." (Ps. 40:10, NKJV)

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Faith, Hope and Love

Faith
"What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him?...Show me your faith without works, and I will show you my faith by my works. ...For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also." - James 2:14, 18 & 26,New King James Version

Hope
"IN You, O LORD, I put my trust; Let me never be put to shame. Deliver me in Your righteousness, ... Incline Your ear to me, and save me. Be my strong refuge ... Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, ... unrighteous and cruel man. For You are my hope, O Lord God ..." - Psalm 71:1-5, New King James Version

Love
"Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, ...does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, ... hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. ..." - I Corinthians 13:4-8, New King James Version