INC - candy & family

"I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfullness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth ..." (Ps. 40:10, NKJV)

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Violeta

I remember this one time, you came to our house just before dawn, you were upset about something and just want to have a talk, you pour out your heartache, minutes passed and I listened, we were at the third floor in my room, and then saw the ray of light in the window, I opened the other door, and a spectacular ray of sunlight hit us! You were surprised isn’t it? How beautiful is the morning.. we saw the sun in our level right at the center of the opening… it is full big circle, orange with just the right amount of spark that we can enjoy to look at it… : ), I believe you also did not forget the moment. We bathe in the sunlight and we were glad. : D!