INC - candy & family

"I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfullness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth ..." (Ps. 40:10, NKJV)

Monday, April 09, 2007

Second woe

"At that moment a violent earthquake took place, a tenth of the city fell, and 7,000 people were killed in the earthquake. The survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven."
- Rev. 11:13, Holman

me: just want to share iyong itinuro sa amin... it is like a newsflash pieced together
because ang mga paunang balita sa tsunami last dec 26, 2004 ay 7,000 dead... in the
newspapers... in the web..etc..., there is even a cnn news update na 10% of total land area of the
whole world affected... it is the second woe and the third woe is the Judgment Day at ang
sabi the third woe quickly follows...